Successful crowdfunding requires a well thought through marketing strategy with a co-ordinated plan using a variety of communications channels. So does any type or size of business, so even if you’re not considering crowdfunding I’d like to hear from you. My various non-crowdfunding roles include writing original content for inbound marketing purposes and I am also a UK Press Card-carrying freelance photographer able to cover events.
My current non-crowdfunding activities include:
- Content & Marketing Partner with CrowdsourcingWeek.com: responsible for online publishing and content creation for a global media platform covering all aspects of the collaborative/sharing economy
- Head of Marketing for CMC Chartered Quantity Surveyors, a practice based in central London
- PR for Greenwich Yacht Club
- Running social media for a music venue pub
- PR and social media mentoring for a community garden that recently beat off a planning application to build on the site