Successful crowdfunding requires a well thought through marketing strategy with a co-ordinated plan using a variety of communications channels. So does any type or size of business, so even if you’re not considering crowdfunding I can help your business. My non-crowdfunding roles include creating original content for inbound marketing and social media purposes, and I am an officially accredited freelance photographer with a UK Press Card.
Current non-crowdfunding responsibilities include:
- Content & Marketing Partner with CrowdsourcingWeek.com: responsible for online publishing and content creation for a global media platform covering all aspects of the collaborative/sharing economy
- Head of Marketing for CMC Chartered Quantity Surveyors, a practice based in central London
- PR and social media for Greenwich Yacht Club
- Social media for a local music venue pub – they had their best year in 15 years of trading once I started running their activity
- PR and social media mentoring for a community garden that recently beat off a planning application to build on the site