Successful small and medium size businesses, whether considering crowdfunding or not, require a well thought through marketing strategy. SME marketing requires an affordable and co-ordinated plan using various online and offline ways to communicate with customers, suppliers, backers, and any other type of stakeholders.
If you have a website, a company name posted outside your business or on the sides of vehicles, if you think about the cups and plates and what refreshments to serve to visitors, then you are already thinking about what people will think about you. That’s Marketing, let’s do some more!
I can help your business with an initial review of your Marketing activities, create original and optimised content for websites and any other uses, manage your social media accounts, handle PR assignments, and provide branded merchandise. Or I can provide a Marketing Strategy and Plan for you to handle it yourself.
Current responsibilities include:
- Content & Marketing Partner with CrowdsourcingWeek.com since 2016. Responsible for online publishing and content creation for this global media platform that covers all aspects of the collaborative/sharing economy. I also handle audience questions and put them to webinar speakers.
- Writing articles for BOLD Awards, a global award programme for 30 categories of digital industries, that was launched in 2018 by Crowdsourcing Week and a digital education and accelerator hub in Italy. I also handle audience questions and put them to webinar speakers.
- Creating content and managing social media accounts for CrowdInvest, a UK-based equity crowdfunding platform that will soon enable investors in developed economies to invest in startups in emerging ones.
- Content marketing and social media for Murray Birrell Chartered Surveyors, a private building surveyors practice with a 30 year history, a blue chip client list, and a commitment to SME marketing.
- Social media and event photography for a local music venue pub – they had their best year in 15 years of trading when I started running their online activity